Access ASL Service

If your child has an additional need and you would like them to be referred to the ASL Service:

  • if they are school age, please contact your school. Referrals to ASL are usually made through a school Support for Learning or Support for Pupils teacher. Find contact details for Edinburgh schools.
  • if your child is pre-school age, please speak to your health visitor or a medical professional.