Information for professionals

For information on supporting bilingual learners, your first port of call should be your school’s EAL teacher.

Colleagues working in the City of Edinburgh will be able to access lots of resources and information at the Inclusion Hub.

However, we have some resources on this website, as detailed below:

You may also find looking at the National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum (NALDIC) website useful.